Forming an S Corporation

As a new business owner you have plenty to get done. We help our clients by personally delivering Corporation Filing Request Forms, Articles of Incorporation, and Statement of Information forms with the Secretary of State Business Programs Division.

In addition to the necessary forms needed to start a business. We assist you with obtaining an EIN, obtaining a Corporate Kit/Minute Book and the necessary tax forms required by the IRS and State Franchise Tax Board.

Our service allows small business owners to focus on what they do best while leaving the paperwork mess to the professionals at LEGAL 1.